Wednesday, June 13, 2012

17 Tips Project


I started a new endeavor: 17 Tips Project.

For this project, I invite artists to create works in reaction to each of William Powhida's 17 tips for selling art. I'll post a tip/prompt each week, starting at the top of his list, and working our way through (you can also work ahead/catch up as needed, but the project will close on October 6th). I am making a catalog of the results (and perhaps will put up an exhibition... we'll see).

To participate, make 1 work of art (any medium) for each tip (that's 17 works - ambitious!), and email me a print-quality image of each work (at least 5 inches on widest dimension and 300dpi), the title, medium, dimensions, and date. I'll also post the images to this blog as I receive them.

Feel free to invite others :)  Here's the Facebook Group.

No comments: