Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Book of Enid, pages 30 and 31

In an effort to get more stars (votes) on my portfolio at the 3rd Ward Open Call contest, I'm going to post images from my latest project, Book of Enid, each day until the contest deadline (click image to enlarge).
Book of Enid, pages 30-31, 2010, 12”x24”, mixed media drawing on paper

Please give my portfolio stars at:      http://emueller9.3rdward.com

You can vote Once per Day from now until July 28th!
The winner will receive the Vox Populi Award of $1000, and a feature in 3rd Ward's Quarterly Magazine.  

The Vox Populi Voting closes on July 28th.  In order for people to see my work, I need your help to spread the word. Please feel free to email your contacts or share on Facebook, etc.  You can also click the 'Share This' button at the top of my portfolio and pick from over 200 social networking tools to help spread the word about my portfolio.

No comments: