Monday, May 11, 2009

Ellen Update - Summer Edition



So I just wrapped up my first year of grad school, and am loving the free time to finally take full advantage of the beach! This semester has been a hectic one (when isn't it?) full of exhibitions and performances (and more and more and more).

This summer is going to be busy, but very fun:
- Today I start an art history course entitled, "Against Interpretation," which should be a good time ;)
- Then, June 16 - July 17 I'll head out to Dell'Arte International in Blue Lake CA for a month of performance workshops, for which I cannot wait! I'm hoping it will stir up some inspiration for the grant performance I have to conjure by next October.
- I'll also be swinging by Minneapolis for a visit August 4-9, so I'll be very excited to catch some MN Fringe Festival shows and see my dentist (I had no idea it would be so hard to find a good dentist in FL)!
- And before you know it, school starts Aug 24 (I'll be teaching my own section of Beginning Drawing - awesome!).

That's about all the news from Tampa for now...

1 comment:

Tonja Torgerson said...

We have to get together when you come to Mpls! I would love to catch up.